- ABOUT US
- JOIN OUR TEAM
- SCHOLARSHIPS & TRAINING
- COMMUNITY BENEFIT SERVICES
- COMMERCIAL FISHING
Since the beginning of the Community Development Quota program, CVRF has provided member residents with internship opportunities. The internship program prepares individuals for management careers, as well as work experience at various levels of interest.
Check in with your local CSC office for the deadline to apply for a summer internship. Applicants may choose to work as a Community Benefit Intern in their respective community if staff and office space is available, or they may apply to work at our coporate office in Anchorage, Alaska.
Benefits Offered To Interns
• A competitive internship wage for 10 weeks while gaining valuable professional work experience.
• Interns receive routine feedback about their performance and a mid-term and final performance evaluation.
Who Can Apply
• Must be a CVRF community resident (see Residency Page)
• Applicants must be currently enrolled in an accredited school (vocational, trade, college, or university) or a recent (3 months or less) accredited school graduate.
• Applicants must possess a GPA of at least 2.5, and be in good academic standing.
• Must be a high school graduate or have earned a G.E.D.
• Must be at least 17 years of age or older.
How To Apply
To be considered, the following must be submitted: (incomplete submissions will not be accepted)
• Internship Application
• Acceptance letter from an accredited school or a current letter of good academic standing from the school (Recent school graduate must provide a copy of the certificate or diploma)
• Current resume
• Recent official transcripts showing current GPA
For more information, please contact your local CVRF representative or the CVRF main office at 888-795-5151.